Friday, May 8, 2009

Rededication - Part Two

So I'm back on my theme of going out. I've been going out more, but still not as much as I would like. I'm not sure whether I hit 20 approaches last week - I went out one night solo, and then spent two nights going to house parties. It's likely that I talked to 20 people, but most didn't qualify as cold approach. I did spend most of Friday talking to one girl, but I didn't really push it. I think that I'm undirected; I don't consistently push myself forwards. I still hook sets fairly consistently, but don't go for numbers, and don't qualify. So, here are my goals:

1) Phone Numbers - If I talk to a girl for more than ten minutes, I have to ask for her number. Even if she blows me out, I have to ask for the number on the way out.
2) Qualification - I need to qualify. That's why I get so many flakes. I should start using a teasing qualifier right after I open, and I should put up a bigger hoop before I jump into comfort.

No comments: