Friday, June 27, 2008

Isolationism

So I think that my current sticking point is that I don't effectively isolate. I lock in, and then keep running the set without moving the target. I often run the set for quite some time, but I am unable to get the compliance/attraction that I am going for. I think that it comes down to me not isolating.

The other night, I noticed that after we bounced to a new venue, my target was significantly more compliant. I have also noticed that all of my makeouts came after I actively isolated. The act of isolating seems to build attraction.

Last night, I ran a set for about 45 minutes, and got a number close, but I couldn't get "sufficient" attraction despite kino escalation. When I come back to it, she was around her friends (who were guys), and not only were they a distraction, but they probably inhibited her as well. Had I isolated, I probably could have escalated as well.

I had another set that probably ran 30 minutes or so. Her friends were a significant distraction, and eventually pulled her away. I think that isolating helps to eliminate some of the distractions, and gets the girl more focused on you.

The moral of the story is that I need to isolate. I think that I have achieved my goal of going out alone, so I can move on to a new challenge.

My new goal is to actively isolate at least 15 girls. It doesn't count if the friends go somewhere else - I need to move her. Or rather, I'll say that I need to attempt to move 15 girls. This is about improving the process, instead of worrying about the outcome.

No comments: